8 April 2016

Casual Friday


 Friday!!!! I waited for the weekend and here it is. I won`t keep you long because I`m all dressed for my running routine and I hope that I will be able to do it before the rain begins. Today I will go for 5k, because I have a pain on my knee and I don`t want to force it, but I also can`t stop myself.

So I will leave you with my latest casual outfit and for more details check the I was wearing section!

Kisses, M ♥


 I was wearing:
Prada Sunglasses: Here
Violeta Marcu Dress
Marc Jacobs Shoes: Here
YVY Bags Black Bag (on sale)
Swarovski Bracelet
Pandora Pracelet










2 comments:

  1. I love your Outfit you look amazing!!

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)