14 July 2015

Versatile Jumpsuit & Fashion Gala


 Good Evening girls! Today I want to share with you my latest outfit together with some news about an upcoming event that I`m sore some of you are going to love.

So let`s take them step by step. First of all, let me tell you that this jumpsuit is the most versatile and comfortable ever. Even if it comes with invisible straps that you can attach if you want, I decided not to wear them because I felt safe this way without having the fear that at some point the top of the jumpsuit will fall. I had the chance to wear them both with flats and heels and the last version being available here. The only hard decision was related to what I`m going to wear it because it is suitable for many combinations and colors :D Details and links about what I`m wearing will be available at the end of the text!

I hope you like it and now, let`s move to the second topic of this post: Summer Edition of the Fashion Gala ♥ Is a great event organized by Alin Galatescu in Bucharest and Chaboo Club on the 23 of July
The event will start at 9 p.m and  the Fashion show will include names like: Rita Muresan, Agnes Toma, Simona Semen, Norina Stoica, Aleha Toncea, Marie Ollie, Roxana Butnaru and Lou Lou. So I think that we shouldn`t miss it, right? More info will be available in the last picture of this post ♥

Official Media Parter: EVA.RO 
Media Partners: SapteSeri, Kudika.ro, VipStyle, Click!, Etiquette Magazine, Ele.ro, Iqool.ro, Elegantine Magazine, Revista TONICA, Urban.ro, VinSiEu.ro, InOras.ro, Themysteriousgirl by Larisa Costea,  Add Some Style by Irina Sandu, Express the style. By Ingrid Ispas, Read my Mind by Luminita Balaban, Let`s talk about fashion by Manuela Lupascu, Sweet Paprika by Gabriela Atanasov, Shopaholica Confessions by Alina Vlad, The Daily Tutli-Putli by Raluca Rosu

The only issue right now will be: What should we wear? :D I hope I will see you there in a great number!!

Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Jumsuit: Here
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Michael Kors
Sandals: Inia Lavin ( Orders at: contact@inialavin.com)
















2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! It screames summer <3

    http://www.theladyfairer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that floral play-suit.. so perfect for summer! :)

    And I love those heels too! You look so pretty and happy! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)