4 May 2015

It`s a fringe kind of a situation


Hi girls! Sorry for my small absence here, but lately my dissertation paper is driving me crazy and there is not much time left to do it and finish all my master program duties. But I hope that everything will end well and after that I can focus more on my personal projects that I love.

Regarding the projects, I have already told you about my first Shoes Collection: "Inia Lavin". If you follow me already on Facebook and Instagram you might have seen some of the pairs already. I want to thank you all for your appreciations and orders. I`m trying to finish the website also as fast as possible, but it seems that is not as easy as I thought in the first instance. 
But, everything will be managed and I hope you`ll enjoy it as much  as I do.

Today I want to present you my spring outfit that includes one of the Inia Lavin classic fringe boots. Perfect for spring/summer and also perfect for the fringe trend that is commonly adopted by each fashionista in the world :D  For the moment, you can order yours by sending me an email at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com and the processing time is about 10 working days :D If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer them.

Enjoy your week and let everything inspire you 
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Classic Fringe boots: Inia Lavin ( for orders email me at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com)
Blouse: Here
Jeans: Zara
Bag: Luxury Collection by Albertines for YVY Bags
Bracelet: Pandora
Watch: Guess
Sunglasses: Ray Ban














3 comments:

  1. the top is so cute, and these fringe shoes are fabulous!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superba bluzita!! <3

    www.andreearistea.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super outfit! ❤️
    www.fashiondiarybydaniela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)