15 April 2015

RED Code



Hi loves! Today I want to show you one of my latest outfits :D It may be a bit weird for you that I decided to wear jeans and even more, skinny jeans.

I usually love boyfriend jeans and this is the main reason for which I own a lot of pairs, maybe 10?! They are my fav because they are extremely comfy and easy to wear with both sneakers and heels, turning the casual outfits into something different.

But I can tell you that this pair is also comfy and in this combination, I have to confess that it may change my perception and I may invest in more similar pairs.

Also, this outfit contains my fav Michael Kors bag, and a wonderful white shirt that comes with wonderful details. You know that everything is in the details, right? Because here comes the pair of shoes. For me it was hard to find THE red pair of shoes and now, it seems that I`m on the right track. I can`t wait to combine them with summer dresses ♥

Anyway, I hope you like my outfit of the day and that it may inspire you. Also, find all the details and links of what I`m wearing below.

Wish you a wonderful day,
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 Photo credits: Adrian D. Photography

 I was wearing:
Shirt: Here
Jeans: Here
Bag: Michael Kors Available Here
Red Heels: Here







5 comments:

  1. Superb!
    M-am incurcat putin pe site. Cat ai platit transportul?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nu stiu exact la care site te referi insa pe cel al gentii transportul este gratuit, pe cel al pantofilor costul depinde de greutatea pachetului si de modalitatea de trasport aleasa, iar la produsele de imbracaminte, si acolo poate fi transpotul gratuit sau contra cost express shipping-ul

      Delete
    2. Off! Imi cer scuze ca nu am specificat! Ma refeream la pantofi. Mi-ai putea spune exact ce ai ales si cam cat a costat? Mi-as dori foarte mult sa-i pot achizitiona! Multumesc mult ca mi-ai raspuns! Outfit-ul este de vis!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)