4 February 2015

My fav pair of boots is in the house ♥



Hi! I just started my day the way I love the most: A cup of coffee, a new post on my blog and a short check on my social media accounts ♥ I didn`t managed to take a look on my emails but there is plenty of time for today. I`m going back to my routine since the exams session is over and I can do whatever I want and is exciting :D

You may have seen a preview of this outfit on my Facebook Page and Instagram, but since these gorgeous boots from Jessica Buurman arrived yesterday at my place and I`m in love with them, I decided to change the shoes and go for them. Most probably you`ll see them quite frequent on my blog from now on and you`ll see how versatile they are and how good they can look ♥

So I hope you`ll enjoy it and maybe find your inspiration for the next days ♥
Wish you a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Jachet: Here
T-shirt: Zara
Leggings: Here
Boots: Available on Sale Here
Bag: YVY Bags
Watch: Daniel Wellington ( Use the 15% discount code: manuellal when you order your own ♥)

 










3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore this outfit and every detail on it! :)

    Kisses,
    Teodora
    www.e-befashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your boots!
    www.rokolla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)